Look Mom, I Got The Versatile Blogger Award!!!
Well, guys, in all my busy-ness (if that is a word), I did not even see that my friend Gaby from Culture Design nominated The LookBook Philosophy for The Versatile Blogger Award!!! Thank you Gaby! 🙂 Here are the three rules that accompany this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
2. List 10 bloggers to pass the award on to. (At this point I am only able to nominate 5 blogs, as I have not had the time to frequent much more than that.)
Here are the 5 blogs I am nominating:
3. List seven things about yourself!!! (In case you didn’t know)
- I love celebrating the positive differences in other people and cultures.
- I have an undying love for fashion, unique objects, kindness, big hair and beautiful photography.
- I love to encourage people in following their dreams.
- It is imperative that I live amongst green grass, trees, flowers and plants, or I will melt into an unrecognizable blob.
- I am a recovering shy person dealing with a life-long bout of hermit-itis. (I still have flare ups, but they are diminishing daily! However, I have accepted the fact that my hermit-like tendencies are here to stay.)
- I never cease to be amazed by God’s greatness and love.
- I am definitely a work in progress, but I am enjoying the journey!
p.s. to those blogs who were nominated, please do not feel pressured to accept it! I know some people aren’t that crazy about receiving awards. 🙂