Liebster Blog Award!!! + 5 Blogs You Should Check Out
Things have been so busy lately that I haven’t had time to post like I want to, but I had to stop for a second and share this with you! Thursday morning I awoke to find that Gaby, of the inspirational interior design blog, Culture Design, had nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award! (Totally made my morning ♥) My first thought was “Wow!!! How Cool!!” My Second thought was “What is the Liebster Blog Award?” (I am only 6 months old, so bear with me for those of you who are familiar with this award :)). After some research, I discovered that the Liebster is an award bestowed to blogs that you find motivating and/or inspiring. What a wonderful way to support your fellow bloggers, don’t you think? Here are the 4 simple rules that come with accepting the Liebster Blog Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Post the award to your blog.
- Choose 5 blogs that inspire or motivate you that you feel deserve to be noticed. (The blogs you select must have less than 200 followers) ☚ I have not figured out how to determine that yet, so forgive me if I select you and you have more than 200.
- Finally, leave a comment on the 5 blogs you nominated to let them know they have been nominated!
Simple rules, and an awesome way to give back to those that have given to you!
Here are my nominees:
- Maylana’s Closet– http://maylanascloset.com A lifestyle blog by a fashionable Brit now residing in the U.S. I always find something of interest here.
- ClutterBox Creative– http://boboloulis.wordpress.com A wonderful representation of an illustrator’s artistic progress of following her dream to become a freelance illustrator.
- Over The Story– http://overthestory.blogspot.com A wonderful blog that opens the floor for men and women to discuss the myths of how they “should” and “shouldn’t” act toward one another. A great blog that makes you think about those “stories” we create in our minds about situations we encounter daily.
- Forever Your Gurl– http://foreveryoururl.blogspot.com A personal style blog with thoughtful posts about fashion, life, photography, and God.
- Street Chic Chicago– http://streetchic-chicago.com A blog for Chicago Fashion addicts that features great boutiques all over the city of Chicago, as well as some local street style shots.